Sunday, April 3, 2011

Paper towels are a thing of the past



This is it! What we have all been praying for late at night has finally been built. Our world as we know it will never be the same again. I introduce to you, the Furukawa Kikou "SWITL", or to me, the spilt condiment picker-upper.

Who would have thought, huh? Just think, now you may be able to spend a large amount of money to buy a machine that picks up your spilt thousand island salad dressing off of your table. This is entrepreneurship at its finest. This machine has a strangle hold on the paper towel market. Who is going to want to spend two dollars on some Bounty when you can whip out this thing?

This is living proof that there is a lot of free time in the world. Furukawa Kikou is a Japanese company and my next wish is that they sell the idea to an American company so we can enjoy late night informercials about it. This is a pretty cool gadget. I wish I had more information on what it is made out of but my research failed. If anyone can read Japanese check Furukawa Kikou and let me know how it works. If you have stock in Kleenex or Brawny its time to pull out.

No comments:

Post a Comment